Book Review by
Dr. John Psarouthakis,
CV at http://linkd.in/1AF7El7
Robbie Baxter wrote a very insightful and a practically useful book, The Membership Economy–(Find Your Superusers, Master the Forever Transaction, and Build Recurring Revenue)
She understands well the marketing approaches of the past and brings them into the Internet age by observing that a Customer Membership Network is the effective and quick way of developing and applying an effective marketing strategy successfully. Examples of successful such strategies are given by briefly referring to American Express, Netflix, Spotify, and others to demonstrate the imperative of Membership Marketing.
The book presents several very useful, needed, details on
- What you Need to Know About the Membership Economy / Marketing
- Membership Economy / Marketing Strategies and Tactics and
- What you can Learn from Online Community Models,
- Loyalty Programs
- Robbie discusses the Business as Usual to Competitive Disruption
- and concludes with How You Can Start Transitioning Today.
An excellent book for CEO’s and Marketing Executives, responsible for developing competitive marketing strategies and action plans to successfully implement such strategies in todays Internet World of Business.